Happy Fathers Day Funny Quotes for Daughter, Son: Happy Fathers Day 2017 provides Funny Quotes from Daughter and Son, Free Download Best Quotes tagalog, Latest Card Quotes. These Father’s Day Christian Quotes can be shared at social networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon etc. Download and share these Happy Fathers Day Funny Quotes for Daughter, Son for free.
Happy Fathers Day Funny Quotes for Daughter, Son
- “What makes Will the best father in the world to me is that he’s there, not just there in a way that’s traditional. The emotional support he offers his children is immeasurable.”
- “There should be a children’s song ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.'”
– Jim Gaffigan
- The father of five children had won a toy at a raffle. He called his kids together to ask which one should have the present. “Who is the most obedient?” he asked. “Who never talks back to mother? Who does everything she says?” Five small voices answered in unison, “Okay, dad, you get the toy.”
- “The only way I can describe [fatherhood]—it sounds stupid, but—at the end of How the Grinch Stole Christmas, you know how his heart grows like five times? Everything is full; It’s just full all the time.” —Matt Damon
- “I just sit there and make up songs and sing to [my son] in gibberish. I’m very good at gibberish now.” —Elton John
- “He has always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch.” —Chelsea Clinton
“To be a successful father, there’s one absolute rule: when you have a kid, don’t look at it for the first two years.”– Ernest Hemingway
“When my kids were younger, I used to avoid them. I used to sit on the toilet ’til my legs fell asleep. You want to know why your father spends so long in the toilet? Because he’s not sure he wants to be a father.”– Louis C.K.
“I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.”– Harry S. Truman
- “My father would lift me high / And dance with my mother and me and then / Spin me around til I fell asleep / Then up the stairs he would carry me / And I knew for sure I was loved.”
“When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, ‘Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?’ He answered, ‘If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.'”– Jerry Lewis
We Are Here With The Latest Collection On Funny Fathers Day Quotes For Free For You On This Fathers Day So You Can Also Enjoy This Occasion With Funny Mood Too. Don’t Forget To Share These Fathers Day Funny Quotes For Daughter, Son On Social Media Like: Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Digg And More.